Good Shepherd values all aspects of God's plan, commands, and calling on our lives, we also believe it worthwhile to explore and specifically name the core values we hold as a unique body within His Kingdom. Guided by our pastoral staff, a team of strategic planners prayerfully worked to gain a grasp on what values lay at the heart of Good Shepherd. The following list remains as our focus.
- Biblical Transformation: We value learning and applying God's Word to our lives.
- Worship: We value giving glory to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and celebrating the great and wonderful things God has done.
- Prayer: We value bringing our joys, burdens, and requests to God and listening for His voice.
- Community of Faith: We value journeying together as a family of believers who help each other grow in the image of God.
- Mobilization: *We value equipping each person's call to be sent as missionaries to their own geographical and social communities.
- Service: We value using the gifts God has entrusted to each of us for the benefit of His Church and the least, the last, and the lost.
- Grace: *We value receiving God's undeserved grace and extending that grace to one another as we have all fallen short of the glory of God.
*Aspirational Values that we expect, Lord willing, to be more fully a part of who we are